GRECCE COFFEE TABLE: SKU 000015
RECLAIMED FRENCH FLOORBOARD COFFEE TABLES
$1195 - $1995
In the Jura mountains, where France meets Switzerland, hay wagons climb to the upper floors of distinctive two-tier barns, called granges, by way of earthen ramps. Stout and thick tongue-and-groove pine planks that supported those wagons 150 years ago now lend uncommon strength of character to our coffee tables.
- Crafted from thick 150-year-old pine floorboards, carefully cleaned and finished to preserve the hallmarks of age and use
- Set on iron bases, welded and finished by hand for a warm, antique industrial patina that complements the wood
- By their nature, unsealed salvaged wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks, nicks, worm holes and imperfections may be present
- This item is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood or metal work are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike. Quantities are limited.
- This item is crafted with unsealed metal that may rust over time, enhancing its rustic one-of-a-kind character. Note that the rust may rub off if it comes in contact with other furniture or fabrics.
Narrow: 77"L x 32"W x 18"H
Wide: 77"L x 62"W x 18"H
Small: 55"L x 32"W x 18"H